Partaking in household cleaning tasks can often be daunting, frustrating and time consuming. The most daunting chores most often involve those pertaining to that dreaded bathroom. Let’s face it, bathroom cleaning is the most hated household chore. Build up from daily hygienic and natural bodily activities accumulate on all restroom fixture surfaces and it is important to keep them clean to minimize health risk factors. It may outwardly appear as though cleaning a bathroom properly may be time consuming, however, with proper upkeep and preparation it is possible to clean the entirety of the bathroom in 10 minutes or less. Follow these fundamental steps and this dream will become a reality.
First gather together each of these fundamental elements:
- Toilet cleaner and brush;
- Two cloth rags;
- A Multi-purpose cleanser of choice; and
- Glass cleaner
In order to carry out this multi-step process in the time allotted, it is essential to multitask as this will produce the quickest results in the least amount of time. Follow these fundamental steps and you will be done in no time.
- Disperse toilet bowl cleanser inside bowl, allowing the solution to cover the entire surface area; allow to set.
- Sprits all mirrors with glass cleaner; allow to set.
- Utilize the multipurpose cleaner to coat the entirety of the sink, toilet (seat, tank and sides) and tub, allow to set.
- Return, with a clean rag and wipe the entire surface and all streaks on the mirror.
- Utilizing the second cloth rag wipe all areas of the sink, including basin faucets, handles, sides and countertops.
- Proceed to the tub, wiping down all surfaces, including floor, walls, faucets and doors. Make sure to utilize the same cloth that was used for the sink.
- With the same rag move on to the dreaded toilet. Wipe all external portions of the bowl (ie seat, tank, sides and the floor directly around the fixture).
- Lastly scrub the complete inside of the toilet bowl with the toilet brush. Ensure that all areas are scrubbed thoroughly to ensure maximum cleanliness.
- Gather all of your supplies and your task is now complete.
Follow these crucial steps and with proper preparation techniques one will have absolutely no problem cleaning an entire bathroom in 10 minutes or less.